Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two super easy fish recipes

Now that you know how good fish is for you (omega-3s, lean protein) - here are my two favorite fish recipes:
Honey Mustard Salmon (serves 4)
Mix 1 Tbs of dijon mustard with 2 Tbs of honey. Pour over 1 lb salmon fillet. Bake at 450 for 10-20 minutes until opaque.

Garlicky Tilapia (serves 4)
Stir together 1-2 cloves of miced garlic with 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 Tbs olive oil. Pour over 1 lb tilapia. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and 1 Tbs dried oregano. Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.

These are so quick and use few ingredients. They are in my regular rotation of dinners for a busy day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.