Friday, March 7, 2008

Get outside - Spring is almost here

Spring is almost here in the Northeast. Every March, the weather goes back and forth between nice and yuck. We've had some gorgeous 60 degree sunny days, followed by a few dreadfully gloomy days in the 30s, then it goes back up again. I've been taking advantage of the nice ones by going powerwalking outside with my toddler in the stroller and taking the kids to the playground after preschool. It definitely lifts my spirits. For some of the most durable and reliable strollers designed to get out and get active, check out babyjogger.com. They are versatile, comfy for your little one and even fold up pretty easily. My jogger helped me take off the baby weight from 2 kids. And it's lasted from infancy to age 4 and still going with my younger one.
Here's to spring, springing (for good) anyday now!

No comments: