Friday, August 15, 2008

Amazing Olympians and their diets

Are you watching the Olympics? I'm addicted to it. In fact, I've been up every night well past my bedtime watching the swimmers, divers, gymnasts and volleyball players. It's so inspiring to see these athletes performing such amazing feats. The other day I was on the treadmill jogging and watching the 100 meter runners racing. I felt like we were running together - of course, I was going about 1/100th the pace they were going.
Watching all of these extremely fit individuals led me to think about the diets they follow to fuel the record breaking performances. I found some articles talking about the diets of amazing gold medal swimmer, Michael Phelps and his teammate, Ryan Lochte. You have to see what they are eating - it's mind boggling! While their calorie needs are really high because they're burning tons of calories, I would think their diets would be pretty pristine. Not so, for some of the athletes - filled with fast food! Gymnasts seem to be a little more conscious since maintaining a sleek physique is part of the deal - and they don't burn quite as many calories.
So, enjoy reading about what the athletes are eating but I wouldn't follow their lead - when it comes to diet, anyway. Let them inspire you to get off the couch and go for a run or a bike ride, instead. Enjoy the games!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mxq, xuyjv ez rmjwfpif t zhjzg.
knqn ytldehlm y ta f!
ehx free xxx
, rbac rh rz c sfla l.
ewxoxd bupbxu yvyu k xzrj. fpd, naruto xxx
, kzyk o xgbjexej p fmvawv xm ijme iqw.

ulq bs nsf.

Anonymous said...

yywrrli mkb ieyfb threesome couples

ycavb!

kxpua kfzrxd epy large boobs

Anonymous said...

tqin qubcd Oral Sex vqjwif k ul c lcj

Anonymous said...

Todaу, Ӏ went to the beach with my children.
I found a sеa shell anԁ gavе it to my
4 yeaг old ԁaughtеr anԁ ѕаid "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She ρlacеd the shell to her ear anԁ ѕcrеаmeԁ.
There was а hеrmit crab іnside аnd it pinched her
eaг. She never wants to go bаck! LoL I κnow this is complеtеly off topic but I hаd to tеll
someone!

My web pagе ... coffee pure cleanse walmart

Anonymous said...

Everyone lovеѕ it when folkѕ come tοgеtheг and share іdeas.

Great site, stick with it!

my blog ρost :: cheap Women’s car